- "Clothing Keith Warren left the house in and items given back to family at the time of death were not the clothing Keith Warren had on while suspended on the tree."
- "Montgomery County Police Department would like for the family to believe Keith Warren walked a quarter of mile from where is car was parked in a residential neighborhood in the middle of the day carrying a 40 feet rope, change of clothing and 4 pack of wine cooler to hang himself."
- "The family was told that there was no prior interaction with Keith and Montgomery County PD, however in the police officers notes he states the detective was aware of Keith Warren’s prior mental history at the crime scene 7 hours prior to interviewing the mother, also in the police officers notes the detective makes no mention as to how he came about this information."
- "Police told family body was not embalmed until family id the body, however in detective notes the detective called the funeral home at10am and was told “the body was processed”, however the family did not ID body until after 1pm and 3 trips to the funeral home."
- "Although Montgomery County police department told Mrs. Mary the case was closed on July 31, 1986, the detective cut the tree down one month later with the explanation that he was collecting evidence."
- "Mrs. Mary (Keith’s Mother) requested the noose on several occasions and was never given the noose and was eventually told that the noose was lost, however in the police officer notes it was mention the chief of police at the time did not want the noose released back to the family."
- By Sherri Warren on June 2, 2014Read more
****Below are the most recent answers to the questions Sherri Warren asked MCPD. Sherri’s response is in red...
- By Sherri Warren on February 16, 2014Read more
This picture unfortunately continues to grow with the names of victims which were profiled with national news coverage. Just...
- By Sherri Warren on July 20, 2013Read more
This is from a friend of Sherri’s. “I’ve shared all the info with a couple colleagues of mine, one...
- By Sherri Warren on February 14, 2012Read more
Al-Bayati-Keith-Report-Feb-13-2012-F Conducted by: Dr. Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati Ph.D., DABT, DABVT Toxicologist & Pathologist