- "Clothing Keith Warren left the house in and items given back to family at the time of death were not the clothing Keith Warren had on while suspended on the tree."
- "Montgomery County Police Department would like for the family to believe Keith Warren walked a quarter of mile from where is car was parked in a residential neighborhood in the middle of the day carrying a 40 feet rope, change of clothing and a 4 pack of wine cooler to hang himself."
- "The family was told that there was no prior interaction with Keith and Montgomery County PD, however in the police officer's notes he states the detective was aware of Keith Warren’s prior mental history at the crime scene 7 hours prior to interviewing the mother, also in the police officers notes the detective makes no mention as to how he came about this information."
- "Per the lead Detective Keith was not embalmed until the family identified the body. However, in the lead detective notes received March 2014 the detective called the funeral home at 10:am on Friday morning and was told “the body was processed”. Keith Warren's uncle did not ID the body until 1:00 pm on that Friday on his 3rd trip to the funeral home."
- "Although Montgomery County police department told Mrs. Mary the case was closed on July 31, 1986, the detective cut the tree down one month later with the explanation that he was collecting evidence."
- "Mrs. Mary (Keith’s Mother) requested the noose on several occasions and was never given the noose and was eventually told that the noose was lost, however in the police officer notes it was mention that chief of police at the time did not want the noose released back to the family."
- 2012 Pathological and Toxicological investigations (1)
- Front Page (44)
- Independent Medical Examiner Report (5)
- Mrs. Mary personal notes (4)
- News (2)
- News Article (16)
- Official Case Documents (13)
- Official Press Release (1)
- Sherri's thoughts (6)
- Timeline (4)
- Video (3)
- Read more
cash loans stretford The Maryland Medical Examiner’s office under the direction of Dr. John E. Smialek (1986-2001) played...
- Read more
****Below are the most recent answers to the questions Sherri Warren asked MCPD. Sherri’s response is in red...